Brotherhood of Eradication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B.o.E - Clan Forum for League of Legends. - B.o.E.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc...

Go down 
+4
Endyium
xXZDeadpoolZXx
EvangelOne
aroy1
8 posters
AuthorMessage
aroy1
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication

soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc... Empty
PostSubject: soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc...   soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc... EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:37 pm

This is a very general question and is just for conversation purposes. Mine is kingdom of heaven ( i reccommend to all that hasnt seen) next would be gladiator! so good.
Back to top Go down
EvangelOne
Listener of Eradication
Listener of Eradication

soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc... Empty
PostSubject: Re: soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc...   soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc... EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:53 pm

i'd want to agree but if it counts i woudl have to five it to the LOTR trilogy. that takes the cake in my book
Back to top Go down
xXZDeadpoolZXx
Father of Eradication
Father of Eradication
xXZDeadpoolZXx

PostSubject: Re: soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc...   soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc... EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:37 pm

I'd have to go with the 1987 film, along with one of my favorite oldschool movies as well, Excalibur. To me htat beats all movie swords as it was forged by God and was made to unite all people.
Back to top Go down
https://b-o-e.forummotion.com
Endyium
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Endyium

PostSubject: Re: soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc...   soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:26 pm

I liked Troy.. There's another I really love but I forget its name..
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc...   soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:16 pm

Actually i enjoyed 300...so much i watched it again(first for me watching movies again).
Back to top Go down
aroy1
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc...   soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:37 pm

troy was good but freking orlando bloom played as a pussy in it, ffs his brother died fighting his fight. but befor that he was fucking badasss legolas from lord of the rings like how do you go from being such a bad ass to a panzy thats freking sad! But i do love the story of achilles so its all good.
Back to top Go down
BluPntBll
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
BluPntBll

PostSubject: Re: soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc...   soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc... EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:51 am

it has a sword but doesnt really fit. Igmar bergman's "The Seventh Seal" its an old swedish black and white, I dont expect many to like it.
Back to top Go down
Endyium
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Endyium

PostSubject: Re: soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc...   soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc... EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:56 pm

BluPntBll wrote:
it has a sword but doesnt really fit. Igmar bergman's "The Seventh Seal" its an old swedish black and white, I dont expect many to like it.
Sounds very indie to me
Back to top Go down
BluPntBll
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
BluPntBll

PostSubject: Re: soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc...   soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc... EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:02 pm

It's about a crusader returning from well... the crusades. he's dying and death comes for him. And he plays a game of chess with death, knowing he can't win. to stall for time. Knowing that death is very busy with the plague and what not. They play the game as he travels (running so to speak) throughout europe. It's... hard to explain. it blends alot of the old christian and historical themes from the middle ages.
Back to top Go down
xitachix1337
Assassin of Eradication
Assassin of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc...   soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc... EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:00 pm

troy
mostly cuz i like greek mythology
besides Achilles n they myrmidons r like the coolest things in history
Back to top Go down
Kynian
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Kynian

PostSubject: Re: soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc...   soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc... EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:00 am

For some reason the first movie that came to my mind was Braveheart. You know, with Mel Gibson, kinda old movie now.

He used a huuuge claymore in there. I'm pretty sure Tryndamere's skin is based on that character mel played.
Back to top Go down
aroy1
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc...   soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc... EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 4:21 pm

william wallace!!!! omg yes great movie. and great story. must say good choice! cheers
Back to top Go down
Kynian
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Kynian

PostSubject: Re: soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc...   soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc... EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:38 am

I am kinda surprised that no one said anything related to lightsabers yet.

I guess congratulations are in order for you guys
Back to top Go down
xXZDeadpoolZXx
Father of Eradication
Father of Eradication
xXZDeadpoolZXx

PostSubject: Re: soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc...   soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc... EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:49 pm

Because a lightsaber isn't a sword although it looks like one in appearance. It's just a laser. Also he did state old time movie which is medieval based or farther back/forward.
Back to top Go down
https://b-o-e.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc...   soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc... Empty

Back to top Go down

soo favorite sword and like old time movie like gladiator,300, king arthur, etc...
Page 1 of 1